We’re a student run society at the University of Sheffield in the UK. We like to play folk music, dance folk dances, run ceilidhs and have fun! If you’re in Sheffield or are coming here soon to study, come to one of our fantastic events!
If you’re a fresher then…
- Come and see us at the Activities Fair on Thursday 25th in the Student Union
- Come to our music session at the Shakespeare Pub on Tuesday 30th for a beer
- Come and dance at our Intro Ceildih on Friday the 3rd at the Edge in the Endcliffe Student Village (see below)
- Like us on Facebook, join our Facebook Group and subscribe to our brilliant email list.
If you are new to Sheffield then here’s what we get up to:
- If you want to know what we’re doing then join our Facebook group or subscribe to our Twitter feed.
- Also give us a Like on our Facebook page
- If you join our mailing list, we’ll send you emails regarding our ceilidhs in the new student year.
- If you need to contact us then find out how on our contact page.
- Check out what music we play on our tunes page.
- Find out when our ceilidhs are held on our events page.
- Find out about our workshops, socials and weekly music session on our events page.
- Check out our photos.
- Find out about Rustle our CeilidhSoc mascot!